Monday, July 23, 2012

UPDATE!!!!

Hey guys. I'm back! I'm really sorry, I know it's been so long since I've posted here. I've been extremely busy with family, work and some other personal stuff.

First of all, I'd like to welcome the 4th member of the family, our baby boy Andreas who's turning 4 months old this week. Woo-hoo!! !



Also, I'm really excited because I've started lecturing at TC Square Ltd, a private institute in Nicosia. Right now,  I teach two classes, Concept Design and VisDev for Animation and 3D Animation with3DS Max. Later on this year, I'll teach a Motion Graphics and Video Editing Class. Busy, busy!








So... if you have been visiting my blog over the past several months, I would like to say thanks and hopefully, I'll try posting here more regularly. Stay around! :)

No comments: